Climate Coaching Alliance Global Festival 2023
The Climate Coaching Alliance is hosting a free, month-long Festival of “Tools for Transitions” to inspire coaches around the world to support their clients and communities in addressing the climate and biodiversity crisis.
This year’s Festival, the fifth organised by CCA, is in two parts: the Keynote Festival from March 2-5, featuring 11 inspiring speakers in 9 sessions (with live, recorded replays) spanning global time zones; and the Fringe Festival from March 6-31, which offers over 40 wide-ranging workshops and events in a variety of languages.
This year’s theme of Navigating the Paradoxes, Polarities and Paradigms in Climate Coaching has come at the request of our members and the needs expressed at this pivotal time. Many in the coaching profession want to explore wider stakeholders, including nature, in their work, but wonder how to do so. CCA’s intention is to build the confidence and competence of coaches for climate coaching and action by:
· Giving and sharing knowledge
· Empowering and developing
· Providing space for collaboration and reflection
This year’s keynote speakers are:
· Elise Buckle, Co-Founder of SHE Changes Climate, Co-President of Climate & Sustainability and Board Member of the Climate Action Accelerator.
· Drew Dellinger, writer, poet, and teacher
· Clover Hogan, 23-year-old founding Executive Director of Force of Nature - a youth non-profit mobilising mindsets for climate action
· Giles Hutchins, regenerative leadership pioneer and author
· Amy Isham, the Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity (CUSP)
· Srivi Kalyan is an artist, designer, educator and writer
· Mac Macartney, speaker, writer and change-maker
· Karen O’Brien, professor and co-founder of cChange: Transformation in a changing climate
· Anita Sanchez, Lily Seto and Michelle DeGroot: Panel discussion
“This year’s theme has come at the request of our members and the needs expressed at this pivotal time,” says Dr Josie McLean, co-founder of the CCA and co-organiser of the Festival. “As coaches, we sit with powerful leaders, as facilitators we work with organisations and teams that make a difference. Organisations are far more than businesses, they are ecosystems with an enormous impact on individuals, governments, societies – and Earth’s life force. Many in the coaching profession want to explore these wider stakeholders in their work with clients but wonder how to do so. The Festival offers them answers.”
You are warmly welcomed to participate in this exciting series of conversations to explore coaching responses to the ecological emergency and the transition from unsustainable patterns of living to a low-carbon, life-sustaining future for the planet.
To learn more and register for free, please visit: www.climatecoachingalliance.org/global-festival-2023/
We also invite you to follow Climate Coaching Alliance, on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for #CCAGlobalFestival announcements and conversations, and the Festival hashtag is #CCA2023.